- Delivery is £5
- Certain heavy or bulky items may make delivery more
Terms and Conditions of Delivery
Terms and Conditions relating to delivery of items.
- Delivery dates are estimates only “the company” shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from any delay in delivery.
- In particular we shall not be liable for any matter which results from any act of God, war or riot, extreme weather, strikes or any other events which are beyond our control.
- The company” reserves the right to deliver Goods by instalments, each instalment being treated as separate contracts.
- Goods will be delivered at the point most convenient to our carrier, usually the goods inwards dept or reception on the ground floor.
- Further transfer or installation within the purchaser’s premises, particularly for large or heavy items, must be arranged prior to delivery & will be charged extra.
- All goods must be examined & signed for on receipt.